Participation in international scientific conferences allows you to keep abreast of the latest achievements in the world of science, gain experience in live communication with colleagues from other cities and countries, propound the results of your research and publish them in the conference collection.
The preparation and holding of the conference are a multi-level task.
Conventionally, it can be divided into two main areas. This is the organization of the event itself and the organization of the publication process.
Our organization provides services to state universities in organizing the publication process of the proceedings of scientific conferences in journals indexed in Scopus and Web of Science.
We provide the following work:
- Conclude an agreement with a state university
– organize the process of collecting and reviewing papers using the platform https://easychair.org/
– provide professional translation of Russian papers into English
– provide proofreading of papers
- Conclude an agreement with a journal
– make a complete set of accompanying editorial materials
– carry out financial settlement with the journal.
- Throughout the contract, unlimited advisory support is provided.
– legal advice for universities on the procedure of concluding agreements for the publication and translation of scientific papers in accordance with Federal Law of 05.04.2013 No. 44-FZ “On the contract system in the field of procurement of goods, works, services for providing state and municipal needs”, Federal Law of 18.07.2011 No. 223-FZ “On the procurement of goods, works, services by certain types of legal entities”
– informing about the requirements for scientific publications and the review process.
– familiarization of all parties involved in the publication process (author, editors, reviewers) with the publication ethics and features of the publication policy of the selected journal.
Payment is made under an agreement with your University on the following conditions: 30% advance payment and 70% payment of the balance upon publication of the proceedings of a scientific conference in accordance with the requirements of laws No. 223-FZ and No. 44-FZ of the Russian Federation.
You can leave a request to organize an international scientific conference on the basis of your university with the subsequent publication of conference proceedings in a journal indexed in SCOPUS / Web of Science. The status of papers is only “conference paper”
Please note that we only organize the process of publishing conference proceedings, and not the event itself.
Agreement on the provision of services for organizing the process of publishing scientific papers of the conference