You can leave a request to organize an international scientific conference on the basis of your university (or other scientific organization) with the subsequent publication of conference proceedings in a journal indexed in SCOPUS / Web of Science.
Status of papers —«conferences paper» only
Requests should be sent to the e-mail: email@example.com
The request must specify:
– the main scientific topics of the upcoming conference,
– the estimated number of published papers. If you already have all papers, please send them.
– organizers of the conference.
The services include:
– development of an English-language conference website
– conclusion of an agreement with a journal indexed in SCOPUS / Web of Science
– collection and review of papers
– translation of papers into English by professional translators
– preparation of papers in accordance with the journal template
– interaction with the authors for signing the License Agreements at the request of the journal
– compiling a complete set of editorial accompanying materials
– financial accounting with a journal.
Scope of the Agreement.
In order to organize the publication of scientific papers in a foreign journal indexed in Scopus bibliographic database (hereinafter referred to as the Conference Journal), based on the proceedings of the “-2020” international scientific conference held by the Customer, the Contractor undertakes to perform the following legal actions on its own behalf and at the expense of the Customer:
1) Negotiate with Publishers and ensure interaction with the potential Conference Journal, including the signing of the necessary agreements and the final financial settlements.
2) Familiarize all those involved in the publication process: the customer, authors, reviewers with the publication ethics and features of the publication policy of the Conference Journal.
3) Organize the process of reviewing papers of the “XXXX-2020” conference using the platform OJS and with the participation of all members of the scientific committee of the “XXXX-2020” conference on the principle of double-blind review.
4) Provide the Customer with written reports of reviewers on all papers submitted for participation in the “XXXX-2020” conference.
5) Organize the proofreading and preparation of the papers of the “XXXX-2020” conference for publication in the Conference Journal.
6) Prepare a complete set of materials and documents necessary for the publication of papers of the “-2020” conference in the form established by the Conference Journal.
7) Perform other actions necessary for the execution of the assignment under this Agreement.
The Customer gives the Contractor consent to posting information about the scientific conference “XXXX-2020” on the Contractor’s information resource (website https://www.universitetam.ru/).
Please note that we only organize the process of publishing conference proceedings, and not the event itself.
The term for publishing conference proceedings in the SCOPUS indexed journal from the moment we receive a full set of papers from you: 4-5 months.
Payment will be made under an agreement with your University on the following conditions: 30% advance payment and 70% payment upon publication of conference proceedings.